Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Family Interest - Good Libations

Thought to post this for Bri, Christian, Kim and Vick. I know they'll get a kick out of seeing their spirited and gorgeous Grands, way back when. They might also be interested in meeting the Maller Twins. On the very left is honorary "Uncle" Benny, Dad's lifelong friend. Center photo is Dr. Bernie, our family's physician for many years and a kind-hearted friend who sat with Aunt Vee, trying to comfort her in her final days. On a happier note...

 It just so happens that Christian and Uncle Benny share a birthday. I vividly recall his saying during my pregnancy, "Nicki, have the baby on my date and there'll be something special in it, for you." He did present me with a lovely locket, upon Christian's birth. Ah, memories... clearly, they are made of this... and...

Here's to good libations. Next time you indulge, think of this bar scene.
:-)