Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Scusimi? WORDS 'n' ASL???

Most play WORDS for the challenge of the game. I've been playing with several virtual pals for many, many months, now. (You know who you are and I thank you!!) Conversations in "Chat" began slowly, with game references only. After a while, more friendly exchanges occurred, ultimately leading to e-mail, after extensive time had gone by. 
But then...

There are those who are interested only in "hooking up", regardless of the venue. Check this out and share a loud laugh with me!! I was absolutely clueless as to what "asl" meant, but after his elaboration and two words into the game, he resigned. Hmmm, seems he simply was not interested in an eighty-five-year-old man from Bora Bora. I'm pretty confident that a 66-year-old g'ma from NY wouldn't carry much more appeal, regardless of her game skills!
:-)

Ciao, Baby!