Sunday, November 21, 2010

Five A.M.

A Girl Can Dream!
After a relatively busy and physical day yesterday, I was exhausted. Rather than resist sleep, I crashed at 
nine p.m. You know, I don't think I've done that since the boys were in elementary school. My head hit
 the pillow, and... 

The problem is, I'm a six-hour-a-night Type A. Yep; three a.m. and I thought it to be morning. After a shallow attempt to fall back into dreamland, I caved and arose. Sooooo, in two hours, I've had my morning cup o', caught up with banking and correspondence of the land mail variety, and packaged two eBay items that sold overnight. I love making money when I'm 
(supposed to be) snoozin'. 

Why is it that I can sleep like a baby when by the sea, after a day of sitting in my beloved sand chair, staring at the waves and Jonathan, doing nothing? Ah, the soothing effects of salt air and crashing waves. 

Okay, please excuse me now; it's time to read. Maybe I'll doze off and awaken at, let's say, eight a.m. 
Sweet dreams, y'all.