Saturday, September 15, 2012

Showboating 'n' Sharing

Forgive me, but I must share our Chapin Beach sunset just one more time.  This was my favorite vacation photo, so I decided to have it reproduced on canvas by Canvas4Life. What a phenomenal result! How did I choose them? Well, feedback was excellent, but coincidence grabbed me, once again. Their street address is Chapin Road. Be sure to find amazing savings via coupons, available online. Recommended.
This was supposed to be a special anniversary gift for Joe... just couldn't wrap it and let it sit for a month, though, so he was surprised when he sat in his TV chair and glanced up...

It was a hit! Joe says it has the feel of viewing the sea through a window. I like the option of using just the center and right panel, if we so desire... equally pretty.