Thursday, January 31, 2013

Neil Diamond 'n' Andrea Bocelli

Nick 'n' NIK caught Andrea, yesterday... aaah...
Now, THAT would be the show of shows... kind of like the Billy Joel-Elton John playoffs of years gone by, but minus the pianos. 
Yes! I can feel it.

With major work being done and the house topsy-turvy, I retreated to the living room for some peace and solitude, yesterday morning. I turned on the The View at the exact moment Whoopi introduced Andrea Bocelli. As David Foster struck up the first piano chords, there it was... Sara Settembre, better known to us as 
September Morn

It's not often that I love a Neil cover, but I never - as in not ever - dislike anything by Andrea. Music to my ears. Have a glorious look 'n' listen here.

Yeah, yeah, I know! It's one coincidence after another...