Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Game Of Thrones" - Are You Jealous?



Sure, Joe and I are probably the last ones to hop onto the Thrones bandwagon. But admit it!
We're lucky to double up episodes at our leisure, till we catch up to y'all.
Besides...

Old Man Winter decided to swing through the hood, once again, putting frost on the Easter eggs. Sounds awful, right? But there it was - opportunity to zip through Season One and begin Number Two. I could live nicely without the blood and gore; my eyes are often diverted. But it's truly a character-driven story and my favorite is Tyrion Lannister, impeccably played by Peter Dinklage.
He seemingly rises from a 4'5" stature to immeasurable heights, demonstrating the powers of intelligence and humor. The show is currently airing its fourth season and I'm happy to have read that Mr. Dinklage is signed through a sixth.

Recommended. That is, if you're a holdout, too.