Saturday, November 7, 2009

Teeny Tiny Ties

'Twas not so long ago that morning's first cup of java was enjoyed on the patio, in a garden, or sitting on the diving board, to catch the rising sun. Twenty-five frosty degrees brought us instead into the living room this morning, in front of an early airing of "Awesome Adventures" on FOX TV. Joe and I travelled far; all the way to Brazil, where a fantastic performance by OLODUM was featured. OLODUM; where had I heard those drums before? Quickly did I go to the Internet, where I was shocked by my forgetfulness. Please... see for yourself! The song, from MJ's "History" album, might be controversial; but aren't all things that make us think... really think?
Ah, the tiny and interesting threads of life, so little separating them, as they come together to form the masterpiece quilt.
Oh, and just for the record, a spectacular and updated version of the song is included in "This Is It".