Friday, October 12, 2012

Nice Haircut for the Tired, Hungry Little Man ♡

End-Of-The-Week Exhaustion 


Joe fetched the kids from school while I stayed home to start pancakes, a favorite snack... ahem... meal. Aubs was a little disappointed that I'd begun without her, but I know how ravenous they are at the end of a long day. Gavin walked into the mudroom, kicked off his sneakers, saw me at the stove and said with pure glee, "I knew you'd be making that for us, G'ma!!" Next came the most ginormous hug ever. Moral of the story? Well, you know... it's the old one about the way to a man's heart. Oops... I almost forgot to mention the side of eggs, yogurt and milk. 

I kid you not.

As for the new 'do, he soaked in the compliments and proceeded to describe the look 

"...when we spike it up..."

Color Me Enchanted