Saturday, November 24, 2012

Palladia

So, I was channel surfing the gazillion stations we have-but-never-watch, and who did I come across but Macca, crooning to me from the big screen. Needless to say, I did stay for just a while :-), only to find it was a show I've heard about from friends across the pond for eons, now: "Later... with Jools Holland". I wondered, "Can this be that episode? YES... the 2010 show Neil Diamond played to introduce "Dreams"
Man, my life is full of perfectly timed coincidences. I had no idea (link) Palladia existed, let alone for me to enjoy. And... of all the episodes that could have been airing... what are the chances?

I'd been told that Jools is a lovable chap; I concur. His show format is dy-na-mite, with stars of every caliber set up in the round, each to take his/her/their turn at performing.

Where's the "LOVE" button??? I've landed in Music Heaven.