Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Let's Talk "Inspiration"

There was a tad of ridicule, when I named CMI. Ask me if I cared. Inspiration is tangible. It's in the air. The trees. The sun. The moon. The ocean. Song lyrics. Flowers. All creatures, great and small. I could go on and on...  but most importantly, so many people who have graced my life exude it. Whether here or residing in my soul, still they gift it. And so it goes...
by Michelle

Surely, y'all remember (link) My Michelle and our (link) Fabulous Flippers Fundraisers of days gone by. I rarely hear from her, these days, and that is clearly a good thing - a fact to be celebrated!!! You see, she's in remission and back to school... living life as a teenager should. She's busy in a great way, taunting Nephew Keith as they pass each other in the hallways. No time for long, contemplative letters. :-) Ah, but she constantly resides in my heart, not to mention that her flippers and ribbon are all over the danged place! Thus, the latest basket, made with varying colors of leftover supplies. It's crazy and for Michelle's
 Easter gift.