Monday, June 16, 2014

Girl Talk - Spa Day

Giving Thanks, Today
What a gorgeous day! A solid ten. I brought all my girlie supplies outside and declared it a Spa Day. Who wants to sit in some dingy, smelly shoppe for nails 'n' toes? Just give me the patio and its surroundings, where I can admire the fruits of our years and years of planning and planting.

Today
Today


Tree treasures are many. Old trees propagate themselves all over the property. Consider the Half-a-Tree Japanese Maple I've mentioned before. Just look at the beautiful baby we transplanted, yesterday. I couldn't resist the addition of a few Hens 'n' Chicks and Live-Forevers.






Today
June '11

Then there's yet another Holly. Turns out it's a female and shall be loaded with red berries, just in time for Christmas. Look at this youngster just three years ago and now. It's quickly catching up to parents that sit elsewhere, here at the Old Homestead.




Before you leave, please check out the mirror image of just what was keeping me company, as I primped and polished…
In My Mirror, Today