Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Let 'er Rip… I Mean Drip

You know how to make this!
Hit my cucina early, this morning, and prepared a spaghetti squash to go with fresh tuna, tonight. Great. A healthy, low-cal dinner, heading into Spring. Ah, but wait…

Just had to use those overripe pears. Combined them with apples and strawberries for a deep-dish pie. Thing is, my deep dish went home with Aubs, the other night, along with her very own apple pie. Soooo, my ingredients ended up in a tart pan with a partial top crust…

I'm here to tell y'all, let 'er drip. The aromas are forcing me to leave the house till dinnertime. The tart wouldn't make dessert-time, otherwise...

Just remember to line your oven with some foil to catch the mess.

Buon Appetito!
Leave it whole; pierce it; nuke it for ten minutes
or so… cool, split, remove seeds and scrape away,

allowing this incredible squash to form its "noodles"…
add a touch of EVOO and a sprinkling of
pepper 'n' parsley.