Monday, July 27, 2009

The Good And The Bad

First, the bad: I was scammed online. A few weeks back, I informed my family and friends here of a link I had used to order chia seeds; I've since removed the link. Nada. That's right; no response to my speedy PayPal payment, no shipping info, and absolutely no response to my inquiries via e-mail.

The good: I quickly filed a PayPal complaint and my money has already been refunded. Yay, PayPal; thanks!

This does not tarnish my faith in online transactions. As an eBayer with multiple sites and thousands of transactions under my proverbial belt, I can count the number of dishonest people I've met online on just one hand. eBay works on the honor system; and well, it works, as do so many other online shopping and auction sites.

So, I'll just go on Keeping The Faith! (BJ)