Monday, July 13, 2009

Worlds Colliding

In revisiting (link) Ichsia this morning, as I enjoyed my first cup of java, I could not help but notice that the book's main character keeps mentioning Bob Dylan. Most recently, Laura did so as she enjoyed her own first cup. Hmmm; one of my all-time favorites from BD popped up for a listen on my iPod yesterday, too. And then, there is his upcoming concert at Bethel, where I anticipate being in attendance. Granted, his vocals no longer compare to those in this duet with Emmy Lou Harris; but not to worry. It is still great to share space with a music legend who continues to love executing his mission on the planet. He is playing all of his instruments again; and his touring band is out of sight. Sure do hope he makes his way through One More Cup Of Coffee For The Road.