Monday, December 12, 2011

You Asked!

This would be a perfect opportunity for me to thank you all for continuing to read and participate in CMI. Though "Comments" remain disabled for a variety of aggravating reasons, the e-mail input has been just awesome and very much appreciated.

My recent post about eerie eyes seems to have created a bit of a stir. Some are just curious. Others are concerned for my safety. Who or what was behind the eyes of the nighttime herd? Here is a bit of the original, unadulterated picture:






To assure you that I need not be fearful while capturing my pals from our front portico, about forty feet away, I've enhanced the photo in Adobe. Joe equates the result to one that might be achieved with a pricey, night-vision camera. Here ya go, with more thanks for your genuine concern:
Please left double-click to enlarge.