Monday, March 29, 2010

Kids Say The Darndest Things ♥

Determined to master this (link) DOF thing-y, I try to shoot towards that goal each day. Today's sun-catcher was a gift from Aubs and Gavin, upon their return from Lake George, a couple of years ago. In expressing my love and appreciation, I said, "Oh, thank you so much for thinking of me while you were away." Aubs, then five, responded, "G'ma! I'm always thinking of you." 

That same evening, we were telling the kids that we were leaving for the Cape the following day. In trying to grasp just how long ten days was to be, Aubs was not a happy camper. She's always had a great sense of humor, and I was able to tease her out of her misery, ultimately saying, "Now, don't you forget me!" Another classic reply followed in, "G'ma! I could never forget you!" Ahhh, goose-bump city. 
And, look! How 'm I doin' with DOF? Smile.