Monday, July 26, 2010

Seeds Of Life ♡



My Mom lives for family days such as this past Saturday, especially when they take place in the great outdoors. My love of flowers is genetic, and to this day, Mom is thrilled by a new bloom and the sharing of her own garden's gifts. She arrived with a gorgeous hydrangea, placed a vase. Her gift quickly found a home on my kitchen windowsill, under the sweet♥heart gifted me by my Sweetheart Grands, earlier in the day. What a view, over that faucet!

 Later on in the day, Dawn was helping me in the kitchen and at the same time admiring the window box, when she said, "Oh, Nicki... look at Chloe and Nan."       Our view...
Our youngest is very generous with her hugs; she subsequently hopped onto Uncle Brian's lap for some lovin', as her Great G'ma watched. Look at the soft, loving smiles "just 3" can bring to "91" and "almost 40". Ahhhhhhh....