Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LIM - Dry Cereal

For me, the cabinet that contains dry cereals should be marked, "Danger Zone" and perhaps have a combination lock on its handle. Remember the challenging potato chip commercial, "Bet you can't eat just one..."? Seriously, 
I can eat just one potato chip. But give me a bowl of dry cereal and a refill becomes mandatory. I think it's a throwback to my childhood, when huge bowls would be filled to the brim with flakes, sliced banana and milk. Soooo, my solution? 
With a portion of Chobani's fat-free/plain and not-even-a-portion of unsweetened cereal, I can pile on the fruit, eat slowly with a dainty spoon, and be satisfied. Try it; I promise you'll love it!

To Note: A great way to start the day with protein, calcium, fiber and Vitamin C.
Strawberries have been abundant and beyond delicious, this early Spring; we are enjoying them, daily.
Buon Appetito