Friday, August 27, 2010

Inspiring Partners-In-Pen ♡

Everywhere - Everyone Inspiration
SARK  states that land letters equate to "missiles of love". But blah, blah, blah bloggin' is pretty cool, too, in allowing us to utilize the power of a virtual pen to express ourselves.

Coz K has blogged of her formative years and our many land exchanges under our noms de plume, H.O.G.S. The name comes from my amazing Gran/K's Great, who used to reinforce glimmers of my own creativity by saying, "Honey, you have hands of gold." I thought it only right to share the legacy with my next-generation Coz, so talented in her own right.

Finding myself in K's online words in the company of her G'pa (Gran's offspring) and others is a great honor. Whatever the means, I'm forever humbled and grateful for the loving expression. I extend for the taking Cape-sized hugs, special H.O.G.S. love.... and heartfelt thanks for the inspiration you generate, as well.