Sunday, August 15, 2010

Michelle - Make A Wish ♡

Y'all remember (link) Michelle, I'm sure. She is one unforgettable child. Please, allow me to update you with some wonderful news. After her year of treatment, she is currently cancer free. And, she did not lose the vision in her eye. She shall return to the classroom and her kind, loyal friends this September. She has turned fourteen. I am tingling from my head to my toes, as I write.

This beautiful bracelet, along with two precious cards, was with our mail, upon our return from the Cape. What started with tiny bits and pieces of help to her has become an astounding and constant receipt by me of reminders... reminders of just how very special some people are. It is a "wish bracelet". Michelle tells me that I am to write a note on a small piece of paper, to be encased in the little silver box. My wish is to be kept a secret. Something tells me that you can guess what it shall be. How did I get so lucky as to have such a dear child in my life? Thanks, Kim.

Please keep praying for Michelle's continued good health; and don't forget that Flippers By Michelle are always available!