Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When Did This Happen? ♡

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hanging out with Aubs, one-on-one. She is growing way too fast, and toys have been replaced by lots of girl-talk, acrobatics in the pool and artwork that is beginning to look pretty special. On top of all this, she's turned blonde from the summer sun and has grown about three inches taller. Can't forget that she separated the yolks from the whites, all by herself, and then cooked our brunch. Side? Sliced avocado. Even food choices have 
become "grown-up". 
Watercolor By Aubs
"G'ma, why do you say 'I like!'?" Here, she referenced my repetitious comment, as she painted the trees we observed from our perches at the picnic table. After a quick explanation, I can only emphasize again...

I LIKE! Well, actually, I LOVE my Sugar!