Thursday, February 26, 2015

"5 Things Neil Diamond Could Do…. in Allentown…"

John Moser writes a terrific (link) column of suggestions for Mr. D. to consider during his Allentown stay. He forgot one, though. Neil could always come hang out with us, 'cause I caved. Yep. In a last-minute decision to catch opening night of the tour, we scored 4th Row/Center seats in the gorgeous, new PPL Center. If any fanatics work their way here, please know they're FACE VALUE tickets. Yes, that's right. Patience pays off in this world of scalping and specialty packages. Wait till the last minute when the box office miraculously/mysteriously reacquires preferred seats. Furthermore, 1st row seats were available for the same price; but Joe and I prefer 3rd or 4th. Thing is, even the correct amount paid is way too high...

I know, I know… I'm weak. Didn't think we'd catch this tour. But, hey, we figured we had no choice in yet another trip to Presbyterian, yesterday. Thankfully, all went well, reminding me to say that we SO appreciate the concern of Friends of CMI. You have our endless gratitude. I digress…

Why not an elective trip to PA to catch ND? We've a long history together, so it makes sense
if you know what I mean!