Sunday, January 16, 2011

eBates

In a nearly exclusive way, I shop online. Its biggest advantage lies in the amazing choice there is in comparison shopping. If I'm searching for a certain brand of watch, let's say, I can choose from listings that include every model the manufacturer offers and then find my pick for the best available price. I'm not purchasing the questionable best of just a few options. In addition, impulse buying, often the result of fantastic in-store marketing, is easily resisted, leaving more $$$ in my virtual pockets for true desirables. 

There are lots of tips and tricks to be shared. For example, find participating retailers through your Discover card and link to them from Discover online. Nice cash-back percentages are offered here. American Express blue dollars work equally well. Link to eBates, if you've not yet signed up. They, too, offer cash-back discounts and free shipping options for tons of stores. If you join through the link I've provided, you'll get five free dollars, and so will I. New to a site? Put something in your cart, but don't purchase quite yet. You'll be amazed by the offers that quickly trickle in. Offers become too frequent, cluttering your inbox? Choose once-a-week mail from any site's "preferences" option, and watch the best deal come in... once a week. I can go on and on. Please share your tips and favorite sites, as well. 

Now, will you kindly excuse me? I have a date at the mall; but I won't be shopping. Wishing some serious Sunday Sun to y'all.