Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday To Our Hunter!! ♥

Summer 2010 Minnewaska
Taking Each Other's Picture
Today is a very special one on our family's calendar; it's the day Hunter arrived, seven whole years ago. It's hard to believe that so much time has flown by since our precious, blue-eyed bundle of sweetness was born. 
A Favorite Pic by G'ma
Sassy and funny and jumping-out-of-his skin happy, I can only smile at the gazillion little ways this child has touched our hearts. I'll never forget this blast from the past: "G'ma, you're my world. I love you. You're my best friend." Oh, my.

Self-portrait
Y'all know from previous entries that Hunter loves to take pictures. During each visit, he'll ask if we have "his" camera handy. We set him free with the little digital and marvel at the results. At Christmastime, his photo-shoot included posed pictures of Baby Sis, his best pal. He's the master of funny faces and silly self-portraits.
Christmastime '10 by Hunter

Recently, he asked, "G'ma, do you think you guys can buy me a camera, someday?" This was a first. During our outings, he's never asked for a thing. Happy to oblige! Guess what we're bringing to his party on SaturdayYes, that's right...

Happy Birthday, Hunter. Your G'ma and G'pa love you more than words can say.