Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Lovin' This Kid...

M.Live.com Photo




Every city needs a home boy like Kid Rock. Mega talented, he puts his money where his mouth is. Corey, were you at his bash? Happy Fortieth Birthday, Kid... ROCK ON.

"Rock made the celebration just as much about Detroit as he did himself, announcing $25,000 donations to four local charities mid-show." ROLLING STONE

And for my ND pals, in case you were not aware, Rick Rubin produced his recent album, "Born Free", with the AMAZING title song. Its video was previously posted on CMI, at this link.

ADDENDUM VIA eMAIL: "...yes of course I went to his birthday bash. He looked hotter than ever hehe :) I actually took my mom with me. It was her first time going, what an experience for her............  I'm actually suprised she agreed to go with me. She actually loved it though. This was my 9th concert of his and this was by far his best. He played for 3 straight hours and had so many special guests, such a great show. I will send pictures and soon as I download them to my computer." Corey