Monday, April 27, 2015

On A Happier Note, Consider Brick Heck


Having acknowledged "Raymond" in the sad post below, I'd be remiss were I not to give mention to "The Middle." It's my favorite sitcom. I'm busy catching up with scores of reruns in the pre-dinnertime slot, mentioned in my post below. I've not gotten to current shows, though it's still in production. And...

My favorite character? Brick Heck, played by Atticus Shaffer. Are you familiar?

Honestly, without this kid, there'd be no show, in my opinion. By far the most lovable nerd I've ever met, his starring moments always make me laugh aloud or shed a compassionate tear. His adoration of books is surpassed by none, lending extra charm to his character. But most importantly...

He, in addition to all cast members, contribute to the messages that always punctuate this show with I-get-it moments and and exclamation points.

Go, Atticus-as-Brick, 'cause you're changing the world... even sitcom-hater Joe chuckles on occasion. And…

I herein extend an invitation for you to come visit us in Upstate NY.