Thursday, February 23, 2012

What Do You See?

Nature's many faces are so interesting; don't you think? Consider the gulls and roaming chicken. Then, look carefully at the face of the gorgeous orchid. Do you see what I see? Please don't forget to left double-click on the photos, if you need a closer perspective.
Moving along: It seems as though I'm an expensive date; or so I've been told. Ya think? Jeesh, what's a little lunch by the river when a girl is riding shotgun and trying to remember what fitting Chong needs (name changed for the purpose of privacy)? And who can resist the fresh hot pink of newly arrived flowers, for sale at a favorite pitstop? All rhetorical questions.
As for the significance of the exotically-feathered chicken and why I felt a photo capture necessary? I'm a tad envious of Kelly Ripa, currently broadcasting from Hawai'i. It's almost as though G-d threw that bird in front of the car, just to remind me of all the wild noisemakers we witnessed, as they roamed Kaua'i. Oh, and I'd be remiss were I not to mention that ND just played Honolulu. Seriously, I was meant to be an Island girl. 
But... 

...for today, NY's Hudson shall have to suffice. A girl can pretend, while she awaits the tickling of toes by Pacific waves and white sands.

WhewI'm pooped. A hard day at work. Thanks, Honey. You wouldn't want me any other way; right? 
Another rhetorical question, I presume....