Friday, March 9, 2012

Deal Of The Week - Java

Temptation has frequently lurked above my fingertips, as I browsed Keurig and Tassimo brewing systems. I'd get as far as "Cart", before canceling potential orders. Just couldn't justify "the deal". Till yesterday.
This simple system has no bells and whistles, but rather possesses the ability to brew small, medium or large/travel-sized cups of joe. It is 100% compatible with our Brita, taking exactly the same amount of water. At $99, less $10 for e-mail sign-up, with free shipping and bonuses of 2 attractive mugs and up to 40 cups of java (total worth over $40), it was a no-brainer. The icing on the proverbial cake comes by way of the additional free coffee that is shipped after registering the system.

Here's the link, in case you're interested. I'm not sure how long the special will continue. I can only say that we are thrilled, after indulging in first cups. Discs are fairly priced, also with free shipping here
My first order arrived in two days.

Salute!