Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LIM - Food For The Soul

P*A*S*T*A P*R*I*M*A*V*E*R*A
There are endless combinations. Honestly, I could not write a fixed recipe if my life depended upon it. Grab what's in the fridge or freezer; combine frozen and fresh veggies; add tofu for protein and a piece of cheese for interest. This combo includes artichoke hearts, corn, pearl onions, roasted peppers, tofu, string mozz and parsley. I love, love it on angel hair, but if there's pasta that's ready to go... well, you know how hectic some days can be
Red Peppers are super cheap, now.
Roast up a batch to keep in the fridge.
For the less is more factor, decrease the carbs and up the veggies. Easy! Indulge for an amazing 400-500-calorie entrée. As for moi? I could live on this and this alone. 
Buon Appetito.

To Note: We went cold turkey on grated cheese 'cause of the salt and fat issues... how convenient this fact for LIM. :-)