Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Baby Loves Me ♡

Today, I glanced at my chubby, gnarly toes and thought of Niece Vicki. Back in the day, my toe complaints would always prompt Vic to point to hers, as she said, "Look at my feet, Aunt Nick... I could model them... long, straight, slender toes... blah, blah, blah."  Just as I chuckled aloud, my cellphone beeped. ESP?    Vicki, your loving photo-message made my day. 
I was still on my Feel-Good Cloud, when Joe came in from work. He bore the gift of fresh cherries. How sweet - literally. He knew I'd repeat the Story Of The Cherries; I didn't disappoint... smile. My Dad was in the grocery business. When I was a kid, each night of cherry season he'd come home with a "personal pound", just for me. Thanks for the memory, Joe... and for dessert... and for the lovin'. 
You made my night!