Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can You Hear My Rainy Day Song? nd

Today's rain is of the warm and gentle variety, perfect for watering all the babes we planted, this past weekend. And speaking of babes, how sweet to find this love note, tucked underneath my iPad's Zaggmate.

When Christian was here with the KidGrands, a couple of weeks ago, Hunter's dilemma became one of where to do his early morning artwork. His Daddy reclaimed his old room, the one I use for an office. It's where all the neat old and new art supplies reside. But Uncle Brian's old digs are right next door, so it was just a matter of moving stuff. Before doing so, Hunter had already formulated his plan to write and illustrate notes to all of us; he knew just what he'd be needing. Here, I share mine. It came signed, sealed and delivered in its own special envelope, with heart and star cut-outs included. It is clearly a love song, be it a rainy or sunny day one.
The sun is shining in my heart... I love you to the moon, Sweet Boy.