Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Power Of Suggestion

Fluffy clouds inspire me to draw... or in this case, write. I love the images and ideas they suggest. 
Meanwhile, at ground level, Mandevilla vines are doing their thing, graced by sunshine. I'd planted two ornamental grasses in that spot, but they overtook the pool fence and became messy looking. Joe broke two shovels, transplanting them to spots somewhere in the woods? 
I feel for Friend Tigger, caught in the misty midst of un-summerlike weather inflicted upon her city. She planted geraniums. I remember well the two magnificent pots of red Joe gifted me for Mother's Day, a few years back. We had an unusually rainy July, that year... ummm... you know the rest of this tale. But here's hoping she can replace the mental ticking away of wet days by the incredible words of wisdom my brother often spouts, 'cause like the clouds... "This, too, shall pass." Please don't send those rain clouds our way, though.