Wednesday, July 25, 2012

True Love ♡

Ah, when Neil starts crooning You Don't Bring Me Flowers Peaches Anymore, we'll be in big trouble. We love peaches, so representative of sunshine and simplicity. 
First and foremost, there's Mambo Peach, our incredible BRT, who wants nothing more from life than to be by our sides, hanging out. He blends well with us. I so vividly recall Christian's comment, years ago, "All I really want is to meet someone who loves to hang out, like you guys." Wow. Joe and I continue to derive such satisfaction in C's recognition of how easy it is for us to enjoy life and each other. We are so happy he met his soul mate, Dawn. I digress...
Farm stands laden with local produce have popped up all over our gorgeous countryside. Joe couldn't resist a stop at one, yesterday. Y'all know I do love flowers... but fruity peaches?! When my guy comes home with a bag of sunshine for me, therein lies a whole other realm of true lovin'. 
Try 'em for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, with Chobani, walnuts and cereal. This is clearly a recipe for success, but don't forget to dine al fresco.
Buon Appetito!