Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Where It Began - Our Brian Is 42 ♡ Love Grows

Such an emotional week, bringing us back to where it began and how quickly time seems to fly. So much love to give and receive... and so little time. It's wild!

I'm thinking of the little red Brio train. Yes, I am. My Mom/Nan and Dad/Poppy gifted it to their very first BabyGrand, Brian. I can envision him as a toddler, riding through Stacey rooms; and I can hear him saying, "Mommy, I love you," ensuring that I was just around the corner and not too far away. And so it goes and so it goes... with some very serious mileage on it, that train is still in good use!! After Brian, Christian and Cousins Kim and Vicki wore down the treads, BabyGrands Aubs, Gav, Hunter and Chloe took the helm. Now, it shall be Lyla's turn. Who could imagine the blessings in store, when at 24 years old, we brought home that tiny 6 lb. 13 oz. bundle of sunshine...

Just look at the faces in this picture. What more is there to say? It's all about the love... and love grows and grows. Just when you think your heart might burst, it demonstrates its ability to grow more... and more... and more. There can never be too much lovin'.

Happy Birthday, Honey. We do love you in heart-bursting measures.
To Note: When we return home from C's, I'll post a photo of the little red train. :-)
REALLY! On 8/17, Gav brought the little red train out to the pool area... REALLY! 
Now, here's a little perspective for y'all. :-)