Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hot Off The Needles

"Purple" on night-time chair, where I relax, craft 'n' WORD.
With special thanks to "Homeland" and "The Good Wife"!
Well, Purple Prevails is signed, sealed and delivered to our adorable cousin, Maddy. 
MADS circa 2009
When we chilled on the Cape's beautiful beaches, last month, she informed me yet again that she had her baby blankie with her - the one that I crafted for her, 22 years ago; I'm flattered. Come on, you KNOW there's something you derive cuddlin' comfort from, too; but will you admit to it, as does Mads? 

This is so much more than flattering, though. You see, this hand-crafter thinks of the recipient, each and every stitch of the way. Yep, I'm thinking that we're connected by rows. Warm vibes surround me. 
Love you, Mads. Cuddle well.