Monday, October 25, 2010

Tour 2011

Why Worcester?

Okay, so you asked. On our way to and from the Cape, we pass by Worcester, MA, a city about 3 1/2 hours of driving time from us. It's fair game for an extra show, when Mr. D. is in town. We'd seen him "enough" times in 2008 to satisfy me; or, so I thought. As December and the Worcester show approached, I started getting cold feet. I merely suggested to Joe that we attend "...just one more show; it might be the last tour ever." Joe responded with his typical groan, and then said, "I've already booked accommodations. Go for it." Now, THAT, my dear Family and Friends, is true love. We always purchase tickets at the last minute, when all the over-priced, best seats become fair game... we scored.
Oz Ad - Please left double-click to enlarge
Thanks, Honey . You just never know when it might be the last tour - smile. Are you ready for 2011?
 Bliss....Groan. 

(Surely I've mentioned the above before - apologies - chalk it off to a senior moment or fan anticipation.)