Thursday, October 27, 2011

They Were DE-licious!

Both have inserts. The larger one has a locking lid,
making it perfect for transporting soups and sauces.
The smaller one is perfect for the two of us.
Y'all know what meatballs look like. This is a good thing, 'cause I've no photo proof. Gone! And before I realized how memorable they'd be...

Pressed for time, yesterday, I tossed a concoction into the crockpot. In went a mess of veggies (onions, carrots, eggplant, red peppers) and EVOO, on top of which I placed the **meatballs** and then added tomatoes and seasoning. 

**In a baggie, I mixed together a pound of lean, chopped beef, an egg, home-made and seasoned potato breadcrumbs AND the remainder of the (Cuisinart) processed sun-dried tomatoes and fresh garlic I'd used earlier for Artie and his twin.**

OMG! Deliciously served over cappellini. So good that Joe brown-bagged it, today. There's not a morsel left. 
Buon Appetito!