Monday, April 16, 2012

"*Injoy* The Story! I Hope You Do!" ♡

We had such a happy time with Hunter and Chloe, in spite of threatening fevers and rashes. :-) Furthermore, did you know that we are cool? "Why?" you ask. "I can't believe I have a G'ma and G'pa with Wii in their house," 
said Hunter, as we drove home to Stacey, last week. 
Wii games aside, we had lots of time slots to fill with events. We did it all, blessed with balmy temps and somewhat sunny skies. Even the postponed Christmas project was accomplished, for Dawn and Christian. 
And Junior Jeter got a piece of almost every ball that was pitched to him.
In my previous entry, I mentioned the drawing that the children love to do, in the wee, wee hours of the morning. In addition, Hunter likes to write and illustrate stories. This trip's version was hand assembled and crafted for Lil Sis. It's about the unlikely love between an eagle and a tiger. 
Imagination... it is such an exquisite thing... I share a bit of it with you, *in joy*...


Precious, our Babes. We miss them already. It's so quiet around here.