Friday, September 20, 2013

#No Filter

Yesterday's flawless sky and warm temps prompted me to ride along with Joe. Sure, I suffer the consequences of long-ish client calls.
Ah, but at the end of the road, there lies the magnificent river.
These photos represent the magnificence of the day and were taken with either my NIK, Joe's phone or my iPhone. Think you can make a connection between device and result?? 
The day was not perfect for others, though. As we approached 84, we were almost taken out by a large truck entering our lane. My heart had not yet stopped pounding when we were no sooner on the route and witnessed the results of what had been a horrible accident in the opposite lane. Traffic was tied up for miles and miles. In this morning's paper, we see that it never moved for four hours. One poor soul involved was airlifted to a major medical facility. This morning, we unite in spirit and pray for his recovery.