Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Blogging by Aubs

Hi, it's Aubs … your guest blogger. Well today, I have a lot to talk about. Where do I start?
I know the perfect place to start.. It was about 2 weeks ago, I went to a 6, 7, and 8 grade dance! It was really fun. I really didn't want to dance, though, so I hung out with my two BFFs; their names are Abby and Drew. 

What else should I talk about……………. GOT IT!!!!! I got third place in a ski race!!!!! I beat my other friend, Sarah, and this other girl named Mariel. I was really shocked when I beat both of them.

I learned how to cook chicken and biscuits. They were soooooooooooooooooooo easy to cook. IT WAS SO GOOD. Also, I learned how to bake lemon meringue pie, which was soooooooooooooooooo delicious.

(SNOW is coming again.) The snow was sooooooooo soft to ski on and play in (that will come up again…. you know the playing in the snow thing). If you ski you would know how nice it is and why you would want to ski in that snow……. like my mom says:

" It is pow-pow."



Last but not least, playing in the snow with someone towing us (his name is Grandpa, for a little hint).
It was so fun getting towed around behind the four wheeler….. then some of us got too tired to do it any longer (here is a new hint: It is Grandpa). Like ONE person said.. I am getting tired of giving hints… you should know who it is already.

"I am too exhausted to go outside"

THANK YOU HOPE YOU LIKE MY BLOG!!!