Saturday, February 20, 2010

Grazie!


A dear friend has been hounding me for quite some time now to have Color Me Inspired printed, in order to assure its safekeeping. I thought it self-indulgent to do so. After all, this is fun for me, analogous to playtime. Then, one comment led to another and another, and teeny signs began to appear, all offering the same suggestion. So, thought I, "Why not?" 

Last evening, I took the plunge by ordering a copy of 2009's entries; 250 pages-worth in print. Unbelievable! I'm excited, but not nearly as much as my friend seems to be... how lovingly kind. Thank you so much for your constant input and encouragement. Special thanks, as well, to ALL who continue to visit and interact via comments or e-mail. The gift of time is priceless, and you have my endless gratitude.
Photo Credit PV *SoCalFebruaryBlooms*