Sunday, May 9, 2010

From My Perspective ♡

Motherhood is to celebrate daily... a privilege, when one has first experienced fantastic parents and grandparents, followed by awesome children and grand-babies, with whom to share the lovin'. Hey, I'm even thinking there should be a Kids' Day; now wouldn't Hallmark just love that! I know, I know; many think that every day is one of those. Truth is, only those children with amazing parents experience the special days that are rightfully theirs. And then, there are so many women who are unable to fulfill their dreams to be "Mom"... today, they own my heart. In feeling blessed, I'd like extend Mother's Day warmth and love to all.

So, I always bring along my "little" camera to allow Hunter some photography fun. He's got a creative eye. Yesterday, he, Joe and Chloe went upstairs in the restaurant, from where he captured this bird's-eye view of his Daddy Christian, G'ma and Great G'ma, deep in conversation.

My pics include our treasured Mohonk Mountain, passed along the way; please left double-click to see the tower. Hunter met another Little League aficionado, named Emerson. It took five minutes to friendship, a fierce game of catch, and a photo op. The "girls", ninety-one and three, had lots to discuss; nothing like a candid shot. We returned home to Bri's pretty roses, beginning to open.
♥♥