Wednesday, May 12, 2010

IDOL EYE

Hmmm, I'm thinkin' that Casey gets the Eye Candy Prize, this year. No great revelation here, right? And...

...down to four last night, there was no clear singing winner, in my opinion. I adore MJ's "Only Human" and really liked Michael's pretty rendition, especially considering the short delivery period for a song that needs to build. Crystal got her "Janis" back; she is just plain terrific. Last week's clear winner, Lee, was weak this time 'round, but did deliver an amazing duet with Crystal. Kara's Casey offered a stunning version of "Mrs. Robinson", accompanying himself on mandolin. However, it seems that just I thought it to be stunning; the judges had bad things to say. Were we to judge instrumental skills, though, all are in agreement that Casey would clearly win for his spine-tingling mastery of strings.

Again, we shall see. Simon seems to have adopted some form of lethargy. I do believe he's preparing us for his departure. 'Tis a pity..

To Note: I've been asked about my IDOL photos... I'm taking my own TV screen shots... you know, multi-tasking! Playing with my camera eases the pain of commercials and Joe's click-mania. Smile.