Friday, June 18, 2010

Where Does Love Begin? ♥ The Dance Part I

And so, it's Father's Day weekend...
The best gift to bestow upon our children is that of love and security. We then set them up for a lifetime of success... that is, if you believe that success lies in loving and being loved,
as do I. It is amazing to see how alike we look in this photo, each with the identical expression, as we smiled through sweet tears of mutual adoration. We danced to the timeless "Daddy's Little Girl".. I am.

Thank you, Daddy, for your profound gift - I love you more today than yesterday and less today than tomorrow. We dance in my heart and my soul, every single day.

"Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared beneath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known you'd ever say goodbye
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance" Garth