Thursday, August 5, 2010

Feel, Flit 'n' Fleet

Please left double-click to find the little bird
I feel like a hummingbird, as I flit about from activity to activity. Kim wore me out; I hope she's reading ~ smile. Talk, talk, talk. Swim, swim, swim. Eat, eat, eat. Talk, talk, talk. Is it any wonder I have absolutely nothing to say, no energy for laps or no desire to cook? 
Gotta luv that girl.

Next round? A party for Bri's fortieth. Lots of specialty items on tap, both cooked and crafted. It's fun. As I work and remember sweet, precious memories, I'm astounded that my beautiful firstborn is turning forty. Fleeting time.

Party tomorrow night, departure at five a.m. Saturday. Next week? The Cape. You know the drill: staring at the ocean, book in hand, earbuds imbedded, Jonathan overhead... I'll let Neil do the talkin', G-d willing. Giving thanks.