Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Alec Baldwin's Fault

Well, not really. I've loved SCRABBLE since the tender age of ten, when my parents gifted me my first game. (The math is easy on this one.) Since then, I've owned every edition possible and have become quite proficient at playing against myself, if no partner is willing. But now? Lord-y! This chick is in Seventh Heaven, with "Words With Friends", my empathy renewed for Alec's dilemma, here. Its attributes are endless, for word junkies such as I. As for partners? They are worldwide and always ready to play an immediate game or one that lingers over days. Do you indulge? Look for me, please; I'm nickicarm in the intriguing World Of Words.

Moral of the story? While most are resolving to rid themselves of addictions, it seems that I've acquired a new one. Want to join? Don't be afraid; there'll be an 800 # soon, for those stricken. Be sure to get the minimally priced app and not the free one (loaded with ads that stop play). You must have an iPhone, iPodTouch, iPad or Android. Now, please excuse me, as there's a lady in Australia awaiting my entry. See ya soon.