Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paper Lovin'

It seems that Aubs and I share a love of paper. Who can resist a Sam's Club special, by way of gorgeous tissue papers?! This year's collection surpassed all others, in color and variety. There are a few patterns missing, as my GirlGrand just had to possess them. And then, there are order pads that always sit on the counter, so that G'pa can enhance our lifestyle. Notes. I find notes on them. Loving notes. Can one ever receive too many? This one was left for my pleasure on the day Mambo was groomed. I thought he looked so different; but it seems that a certain beholder's eye saw otherwise. 
As for all the leftover Sam's paper, I've some ideas for Project Day. If they come to successful fruition, 
why of course I'll share. Meanwhile...

I love you, Sugar. Clearly, you color me inspired.