Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Sunny Day In The Life Of...

It seems that I wore Mambo out, yesterday, with a grooming session that lasted for hours. You'd have thought we went for a marathon run - I was left soaking wet with perspiration and he was exhausted. You see, I'd let his coat grow out, in anticipation of frigid temps and snow-related activities, normally enjoyed this time of year. We're tired of waiting for Old Man Winter and would not welcome him at this late date. I rushed Spring just a tad, by cutting a mountain of insulating hair from his robust body. He looks gorgeous, if I do say so myself.
He multi-tasked two favorite activities... Sleeping 'n' Sunning. All that's missing? Surfing. But there's a "sort-of" palm tree in his midst, to lend a touch of tropical flavor. Gotta luv our adorable pooch.