Sunday, October 23, 2016

Okay, So I Lied

Seriously. Some random WORDer asked these questions during a first game. It's amazing he didn't want my blood type. So, I proudly joined the #nastywoman club :-) for a few, in honor of electing Hillary and slamming t.Rump. I digress...

Claimed A LOT of kids 'n' grands, denied my Italian heritage and aged a bit, but simply couldn't help myself. I lapsed. Doesn't everyone, once in a while??!! Check out this exchange and see what ya think. I'm in blue...


Oh, and for the record…

It was an easy win for me, 'cause he was so busy talkin'! But there's more…

This brings back a childhood memory. When I'd mention that a "new" kid was coming over for a play date or a meal or to ice skate, my Italian Gran would always ask, "Is he/she Italian?" Now, y'all know how much I loved Gran. But I was a sensitive kid and… you're also aware of the adoration and love I had for my Dad - my Dad of, ahem, Russian-Jewish heritage. Gran's question drove me nuts! I think my answer was somewhat written in stone and somewhere along the lines of, "Does it matter?"

Laughing out loud, here on Golden Pond. Memories are made of this.