Saturday, October 8, 2016

Republicans Need To Lose t.Rump

It's time. Someone needs to take charge. Someone needs to make him understand that it is Hillary, not Bill (his favorite reference), he is running against. If he won't step down, the party needs to take action. Paul Ryan scored loudly, clearly and properly, for today. More, please…

And in case you were not yet convinced, we now see and hear confirmation that t.Rump is a raging misogynist. He is beyond immoral, disgusting, cavalier and reprehensible…

But through it all, I find myself relating to his daughters. My biggest dose of high self-esteem was instilled by my thoughtful, respectful, loving, principled, smart Dad. He possessed biggest heart possible. How unlike this despicable candidate who seeks the highest position in the land...

What a sad day for Ivanka and Tiffany. What a legacy from dear old dad. Personally, I am sickened…

This campaign season cannot end soon enough for me. Let's hope it is with the proper results.

Poor, unsuspecting Tic Tacs.